We Provide Transportation and Same Day Assessments
Call Portsmouth:and Ironton:
ASCEND Counseling and Recovery Services serves all clients, regardless of their ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. WE ARE NOT A CLINIC, but rather an outpatient treatment provider dedicated to a holistic and evidence-based treatment avenue for Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health Disorders.
Gratefully serving our clientele by offering transportation to and from appointments, on-site GED classes, Peer Support Recovery Services and on-site MARA (Medication-Assisted Recovery Anonymous) meetings.
How We Can Help
Substance Use Counseling
At ASCEND, we provide education on the disease of addiction and the process of recovery through individual counseling and group sessions facilitated by a licensed counselor.
Licenses, Accreditations and Memberships
• NHSC (National Health Services Corp) Approved site
• HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration) approved for qualifying staff
• Contracted with ADAMHS (Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services) Board of Adams, Lawrence, and Scioto County
• CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) Accredited
• Licensed by OMHAS (Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services)
• Provide a leading role in The Healing Communities Study (HCS) Opioid-overdose Reduction Continuum of Care Approach (ORCCA) and Strategies for Implementing Evidence-Based Practices
• Active members of the Scioto County Opioid Consortium
• Active members/volunteers for Scioto County Coalition
• Actively involved with other nonprofits such as The Scioto Foundation
News & Events